The London Motor Show will return to ExCeL London 16th-19th May 2019 BIGGER and BETTER than ever.
Tickets will go on sale early Autumn.
- Can I drive to and park at the London Motor Show?
Yes you can, and parking can be pre-booked on the ExCeL website:
- What are the Show dates and opening hours?
Thursday 16th May, 2pm to 6pm
Friday 17th May, 10am to 6pm
Saturday 18th May and, 10am to 6pm
Sunday 19th May, 10am to 5pm
- Can I buy a car at the event?
Yes you can! Our broad range of exhibitors will help you make your dream car a reality.
- When will I receive my paper tickets?
If you order hard copy tickets, these will be posted out to you in April 2019 (just before the Show).
- Is the venue accessible for wheelchairs?
- Can I hire a wheelchair when I get there?
A limited number of wheelchairs are available to hire at ExCeL London, from both the West and East information desks. They cannot be pre-booked. For more information, go to: www.excel.london/visitor/venue-guide/accessibility
- Are tickets available to buy on the day?
Yes, tickets will be available to buy on the day. We recommend buying in advance for the best price.
- I'm visiting with a child with autism, when is the best time to visit to avoid the crowds?
Please be aware that other events will be taking place at ExCeL London at the same time as The London Motor Show and so the venue is likely to be busy at all times.
The London Motor Show itself will be busiest at the weekend, so we would recommend visiting on its opening two days, Thursday 16th or Friday 17th May, or on Sunday afternoon, to avoid the majority of the crowds.
- Can my child attend without an adult?
We recommend that all children under the age of 16 attend with an adult, however children aged 14 or over may attend at their parents’ discretion. The London Motor Show is a large event and we cannot accept responsibility for every child.
- How can I contact the London Motor Show team?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a cloakroom?
Yes there are cloakroom facilities available at a charge per item.
- Does my ticket allow re-entry?
Tickets are only valid on the day stated upon the ticket.