- Can I drive to and park at the London Motor Show?
Yes you can. For information on driving to and parking at ExCeL London please go to www.excel.london/visitor/getting-here/driving-and-parking
For accessible parking information, please go to www.excel.london/visitor/faqs/accessible-parking
- What are the Show dates and opening hours?
Thursday 17th May, opening hours tbc
Friday 18th May, 10am to 6pm
Saturday 19th May and, 10am to 6pm
Sunday 20th May, 10am to 5pm
- Can I bring my dog?
Only guide dogs are allowed in the venue.
- Can my child attend without an adult?
We recommend that all children under the age of 16 attend with an adult, however children aged 14 or over may attend at their parents’ discretion. The London Motor Show is a large event and we cannot accept responsibility of every child.
- How can I contact the London Motor Show team?
Please email us at email@example.com
- Is there a cloakroom?
Yes there are cloakroom facilities available at a charge per item.
- Can I buy a car at the event?
Yes you can! Our broad range of exhibitors will help you make your dream car a reality.
- Does my ticket allow re-entry?
Tickets are only valid on the day stated upon the ticket.