- Can I drive to and park at the London Motor Show?
Yes you can, and parking can be pre-booked CLICK HERE for information on driving to and parking at ExCeL London.
- What are the Show dates and opening hours?
Thursday 17th May, 2pm to 6pm
Friday 18th May, 10am to 6pm
Saturday 19th May and, 10am to 6pm
Sunday 20th May, 10am to 5pm
- When will I receive my paper tickets?
If you ordered hard copy tickets, these will be posted out to you closer to the show.
- Is the venue accessible for wheelchairs?
- Can I hire a wheelchair when I get there?
A limited number of wheelchairs are available to hire at ExCeL London, from both the West and East information desks. They cannot be pre-booked. For more information, go to: www.excel.london/visitor/venue-guide/accessibility
- Are tickets available to buy on the day?
Yes, tickets will be available to buy on the day. We recommend buying in advance for the best price.
- I'm visiting with a child with autism, when is the best time to visit to avoid the crowds?
If possible, we would recommend visiting the show on its opening two days, Thursday 17th or Friday 18th May, since the weekdays are generally quieter than the weekend days, which will be busy. If you can only visit at the weekend, make it Sunday afternoon to avoid the crowds.
- Can my child attend without an adult?
We recommend that all children under the age of 16 attend with an adult, however children aged 14 or over may attend at their parents’ discretion. The London Motor Show is a large event and we cannot accept responsibility of every child.
- How can I contact the London Motor Show team?
Please email us at email@example.com
- Is there a cloakroom?
Yes there are cloakroom facilities available at a charge per item.
- Can I buy a car at the event?
Yes you can! Our broad range of exhibitors will help you make your dream car a reality.
- Does my ticket allow re-entry?
Tickets are only valid on the day stated upon the ticket.