- How much are tickets?
Adult tickets are £15 and a family ticket is £27.
Further ticket releases will increase in price and a booking fee applies (per transaction, not ticket)
- What are the Show dates and opening hours?
Thursday 16th May, 2pm to 6pm
Friday 17th May, 10am to 6pm
Saturday 18th May, 10am to 6pm
Sunday 19th May, 10am to 5pm
- Can I drive to and park at the London Motor & Tech Show?
Yes you can, and parking can be pre-booked on the ExCeL website:
- Can I buy a car at the event?
Yes you can! Our broad range of exhibitors will help you make your dream car a reality.
- When will I receive my paper tickets?
If you order hard copy tickets, these will be posted out to you in April 2019 (just before the Show).
- Is the venue accessible for wheelchairs?
- Can I hire a wheelchair when I get there?
A limited number of wheelchairs are available to hire at ExCeL London, from both the West and East information desks. They cannot be pre-booked. For more information, go to: www.excel.london/visitor/venue-guide/accessibility
- What is the criteria for purchasing a disabled person's entry ticket?
We offer a complimentary carer’s ticket for customers who receive disability benefits. Please note eligibility criteria:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) (high and middle rate)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Blind Persons Registration
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) (enhanced care)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
You may be required to show a copy of supporting documentation on your mobile device (or a printed copy) upon entry.
- Are tickets available to buy on the day?
Yes, tickets will be available to buy on the day. We recommend buying in advance for the best price.
- Can I take photos at the show?
Absolutely! Remember to tag us in your photos too #londonmotorshow @londonmotorshow
- I'm visiting with a child with autism, when is the best time to visit to avoid the crowds?
Please be aware that other events will be taking place at ExCeL London at the same time as The London Motor & Tech Show and so the venue is likely to be busy at all times.
The London Motor & Tech Show itself will be busiest at the weekend, so we would recommend visiting on its opening two days, Thursday 16th or Friday 17th May, or on Sunday afternoon, to avoid the majority of the crowds.
- Can my child attend without an adult?
We recommend that all children under the age of 16 attend with an adult, however children aged 14 or over may attend at their parents’ discretion. The London Motor & Tech Show is a large event and we cannot accept responsibility for every child.
- How can I contact the London Motor & Tech Show team?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a cloakroom?
Yes there are cloakroom facilities available at a charge per item.
- Does my ticket allow re-entry?
Tickets are only valid on the day stated upon the ticket.
- Can I get a refund on my ticket(s) if I can no longer attend?
Tickets are non-refundable, however you can pass tickets onto friends and family if you aren’t able to make it.